There is no escape from the queue in a food court. Every time any customer has to order something while in a food court, they have to always stand in a line to get their order that is not customer friendly at all.
However, our Guest Paging System provides service to food-court customers by informing them when the food is ready and allowing them to do something else while waiting for food. Find the best quality coaster pagers to alert your customers and make them more comfortable in your place.
For staffs to call guests when the order is ready for pick up
1. Guests make the order and then receive a coaster pager and take the seats as they like.
2. The staffs press the number on the keypad to alert the pager that guest is holding with vibration or flash or beep.
For staffs to call guests when it is the turn of guests.
1. Guests take the number from the ticket dispenser and are free to find a seat to wait.
2. Guests get notified after staffs press the sequence number via the keypad, which is shown on the display on the wall.
For chef to call waiter from kitchen when the dish is ready
1. The chef presses the wireless keypad to call the appropriate waiter’s pager when dishes are ready.
2. Waiters are informed by pager via sound & vibration, which dish is ready for pickup.
Aidbell success is to help you deliver a higher level of service with products that could coordinate to meet your required environment.
These innovative systems offer the benefits between staff efficiency and customer satisfaction with better communication, which will turn into your business asset.
Our technical support team will help you get the most out of your systems by maximizing system performance, design and after-sales support to install or maintain.
Call us: 86-595 2205 5950
Or Click here for more help!